Translate

Monday, September 9, 2024



 Citizens of my heart


Humbled by your coming back
Sparkler of my heart
I sense you belong to me a lot
We traverse the distance of space
The crafted chambers of darkness
Collapse and repair may be 
The journey of finding myself in U
The mirror held to shine light
I am truly honoured 
I am told heart has 4 chambers
You opened the upper chambers 
I c the space between us more clearly
Our positions and our spaces
Grateful for cutting the sharp corners 
Realise the role you have shaped for yourself in me
Making me more responsible and authorised
To hold myheart in esteem 
The subtle mild pure Note emerged
The flowing tune and the pull i sense
I know the belonging that cropped up
Out into the gracefully held back heart
It doesn't gallop like a horse anymore
But sings a sine cosine wave
I now know it's a destination arrived
Enroute still on the tracks and air
The story of survival in the wilderness
Humbled and seeking blessings
To be held and able to move on
I saw the glittery stars at dawn
Signing us off to this travel of heart
God be with us as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment