Translate

Saturday, May 11, 2024

A crumb of me

 


                                                            Ask not a Crumb of me
May be it's the falling apart
Not able to hold it all together
The beautiful bits and pieces
With the spiky heavy gory ones

To put it all together
With a beautiful hem and stitch
And gift it to that caring me
I stand ready for the world

Not to be torn apart
But to be dealt with care and concern
I am careful about the sharps
Thrown at me in the struggle

To get a crumb of me
Gone are the dead days
Of numb and hardness
The quest to offer my world

That little part but not the parcel of me
And brighten the darkness
With the Light of God sent sparkler
The Gory and beautiful parts of me

Burns the flame in my heart
God sends me the torch
To look for those harmful loose fragments
That brings all the noise and rattle

The transform with poise and composure
Withstand the wind that could blow down
Keep the flame and torch burning
I bow down in reverence and gratitude

For the river grace flows
Watering my heart and soul.






ReplyForward


Add reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment