Translate

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011

   On the whole 2011 has been a fulfilling year, in many terms. There weren't any major illness in the family except for the chicken pox series where children, nisha aunty and me were struck down for about a week. I had a peaceful laid back life with lot of emotional support and care provide by my parents and husband. Although Abiram is going through difficulties in learning at school they seem to be enjoying school work. Abijit is as usual very sincere with his studies. Jayachandran has been doing okay at work. Parents are hale and hearty except some times when nisha aunty becomes moody which makes me doubt if she is worrying about her health. i need to keep a close guard.

   I am hoping for a lovely 2012 and that i can find a suitable work outside home.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment