Translate

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Travel Alone - Oct 14th 2022

 Travel alone - Oct 14th 2022   








A bond of love between her and me 
The time travel that has happened 
Makes it look like she is close by
She has made her way into me
Traveling by air and tracks of love.
When she had decided to leave us all
I chased and shooed her away from me
For she apparently hated us all
She wanted to break free from miseries
Shackles and bondages were so strong
Stuck in a golden cage with callous air
Was it really that loveless and unfair.
Left me so laiden and bare 
To walk this world alone and share 
My depths shaking in agony and despair
Those moments when i was lonely
When the merciless world demands 
Why you so empty and low 
Not able to emote laugh or cry
Frozen and stuck in my world so dry.
Miracles happen and so did she
Travelled back to me with her baggage
A bag of life and stories
Leading me to those fountains
Of hope, love , joy and health.
There is nothing to compare 
To a mom's instinctual love
Protection, tender, transforming deep
Her understanding of me thats so steep 
Opening a competition with my Gods 
For all they exist in the sublime world.
A world which fights to decide the supreme
There they are holding the reins
Gods and mothers to the extreme
We are not alone 
And they are not alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment