Translate

Friday, October 13, 2023

Finding me







Lost , sad and frustrated 

Not ingredients of a good life 

I have travelled far enough 

To savour the coming together

Finding a focus and a direction 

Little did i know that life is not linear

We don't move from order to disorder and end

Instead its integration to disintegration 

And then the cycle curves back to reintegration 

Yes Indeed it is a circle of Life.
















The Slipping out of myself

Not a pleasant experience 

But Lost in the vastness

I went astray from myself

There are no rebukes or directions 

Here i was with no foothold or hand to hold

No common relationships connects

Bottled up with anger, fear and despair

 may be i find an enemy in me 

To the extent to keep a distance

From the monster me inside

The broken me being pulled apart

I find no purpose or focus

But then it happens 

The healing balm 

soothes over 

Collects myself to wholesomeness

The return of little pleasures

Able to connect and heal

Brought down to my knees

In grace and gratitude 

For showing me the way out 

To appreciate inner beauty and the outside

My heart restored to be able to see with it 

Feel the love, tenderness and warmth around

Deep joy, cheer and light in me 

Rekindled the compassion for others as well as me

The Love for nature returned 

The Big lessons learnt 

From the great teacher called Life

And the amazing journey to find lost me .



    

 




      



No comments:

Post a Comment