Translate

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Relationship to God

 





Relationship to God 

To what we don’t know

But who resides in my heart

Soothes my soul and heals my wounds

The arching aura around me that protects

The refuge who calms down my senses

Control over my emotions gained

Wonder at thee’ s creations and what there is in universe and beyond

The one who runs the world

Rules and laws governing Life and creations

No barrier between me and you

bare my soul and let you into my inner world

know that you are supreme and need no support

Hence leaning on you till there is a whisper

You have had enough, take care of yourself

gather to my feet confident to make it

that little talk in the head which puts me straight

on the mission to keep going bracing myself up.

There is something on the knowledge radar

 The query of existence of you

Deciphered deep down to quantum interactions

You have remained elusive to science

But not to stop you from being experienced

God is there everywhere, in every being

Science has invalidated you to many

But the deep trust in self to see you.

To hold you in that space of inner world

There lies that expansive inner

Much more magnificent than the objective outer

Since it is the imprint in the inner that makes the outer.

The perspectives gained from seeing what’s happening

To the states of wakefulness, sleep and dream

The meaning of relationships that change with time

From building to crashing and everything in between

The string that holds us each and everyone together

That inter connectedness is a magic  

In a world where Building of peace is arduous

Taking to war is the visibly better option .

Loving compassion and kindness oozing out of monks

Makes us look up to the heart of God

For that connection to replenish us

The energy that keeps us going .

Moments of despair when things not figure-outable

Disappointments, conflicts and long drawn stress

Holding onto that connection

I know not what thy plans are

But I know you are with me seeing me through.

The bond of devotion where I look up to the supreme

The almighty who is everything

From the fierce to the ever giving merciful

I know that you are the reason for the creation

Governing the rules and laws of the universe and beyond.

Rituals like lighting the lamp

Praying with folded hands and bowed down head

Adoring you with flowers picked

Lighting an incense and smearing the forehead with ash

Are some things done with fervor

Brings in that spark and renewal

Of becoming alive and rejuvenated from the wearing out.

The sentience that is brought upon

By the intention and the thought

Is unmistakably valid to strengthen my bond with you my GOD.  

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful expression of the true relationship with the Supreme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rams. The least complicated of all the relationships we have I guess πŸ˜”.

      Delete