Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Why I continue living !

 


I fear the the depths of a sea. Going down today where my lungs flood with the gooey growth harmone. Out of air in my lungs.  I cough up the flowy lava inside and stomach it up. The acidity neutralises it. Yes my Gut has cooled down my Love !  The microbiome happens to be somewhat friendly now. The buggers no longer mean trouble but in fact assimilate so well what's inside. I see light again, the head torch on. Deep down in the C , Does watching the C stars melt on the coast tell they are paying  their taxes readily 4 looking so bright and sprightly. But no I am seeing the ruin coming up. The ruins of millions going down. Getting reminded of the definitely gentle beautiful Wat ruins of Buri ram in Thailand bordering Cambodia.But I had learnt that some construction happens only after some destruction. So I Watch intently the depbts,  I owe harmoney their due. I continue living for harmony of my loved and dear ones. The big fat lie that we tell ourselves to secretly live my life. I do what I love and what keeps me going. Damn the C i leap out and am a maid once again, the nice arisen lady with a fish's tail who loves her tale as much as her goddess like bust.


No comments:

Post a Comment